Monday, May 31, 2010

Catching Up

Here are some pics summing up what we've been up to the last few days...


Shilo was one of my old roomates back in Cali. I first met her as a single girl and now she's married with baby #2 on the way. She and her husband Glen moved up to Seattle a couple years ago and it was such a treat to meet up with her and her fam and to hear all about what the Lord was doing in her life. Shilo is such a sweet and joyful spirit and it was so much fun catching up. Micah is almost 2 years old now and her second is due any day now - a girl!




Here are some new pics of the Monkey








We were able to visit with my mom's brother, Uncle Jun, and his family down in Seattle. My uncle and his family are such sweet people and we had a great time being with them and enjoying a hot pot dinner together.





My Aunt Thanh


My cousin Amy. She is a student at the University of Washington and is one smart, funny, and hard-working girl. She is such a joy; I held her as a baby and now she's holding mine! Time flies!


Matt and I enjoyed lunch today at La Fiamma, another locally owned eatery in Bellingham. This place is really good and the decor inside is modern meets homey - me likey!


The lunch special comes with a green salad and your own personal size pizza, all for only $9, not bad!


Matt ordered the B.B.Q. chicken pizza


I ordered the "Grecian Formula" - SO yummy! Topped with a white herb sauce, Roma tomatoes, basil, red peppers, feta cheese, black olives, and flank stank, Matt and I both agreed that it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment