Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clayton Beach

After a stretch of rainy days, today was sunshiney and beautiful, a perfect day to take a little hike with some of my cousins and their families. We decided on a mild trail leading to Clayton Beach, where we sat and enjoyed the sunshine. Days like these are gold!



Chuckanut Drive has so many trail head entrances and is such a pretty drive, definitely car commercial material on a beautiful sunny day.



The trail to Clayton Beach is so beautiful with running streams all over the place and bright and vibrant trees and plants everywhere - the smell is amazing!





My hot hubby!








My cousin Cathy and her husband Donn


Michael's and Sopurn's son, Alex. It was great watching him have so much fun in the sand and sun.

My cousin Michael and his wife Sopurn and their dog Shadow








And last but not least, a sweet pic of the two men in my life. I heart them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all are having fun on your adventures! and that sweet baby of yours is too cute! Much Love from Cali, Carly

    ReplyDelete