Friday, June 11, 2010

Margarita's Birthday!

Today was my mom's birthday. My mom is one of the most amazing people I know; she is kind, generous, sacrificial, fun, thoughtful, and resilient. I remember back when I was in 5th grade, our class was having a bake sale. Even after working a 15 hour day at the restaurant, my mom stayed up to make homemade sugar cookies (each one decorated) just so I could bring something to contribute to the bake sale so that I would feel like I was a part of the class. This is just one of the many examples of how my mom served and blessed me throughout my whole life. Anyone who has met my mom knows how loving and sweet she is and I hope that I will be as great as a wife and mom as she is. We went out to celebrate her birthday at a seafood restaurant, topping the evening off with some frozen yogurt and a movie. We all love Margaret and feel privileged to have her in our lives.


I love my Mom!!!


Me and the cutest baby in the entire world


Monkey is getting so big. He's wearing an outfit for a 6 month old... he's 4 months.


The Parentals


Jet with Grandma


View from the restaurant


Me and my Man!


My two Hunnies


Monkey's first time in his Bumbo - growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Luv the pic of Jet in his chair.... sooo cute!

    P.S cuuuuute shoes in your blog cover photo! I likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and happy birthday to your beautiful momma! would you believe that my mom's birthday is also June 11th???!!! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete