Monday, August 2, 2010

The Emerald City

Today the stars aligned for us to visit with many loved ones in Seattle, starting with seeing my brother-in-law Daniel who just flew in from Toronto to spend time with a friend, then visiting my aunt and uncle on my mom's side, and then seeing Shilo, my old roommate from California. It was a busy but fun day, leaving me thankful for the gift of family and friends.


Daniel and his "friend" Rachel;) Go Washington girls!


We punked off the original first Starbucks down the street (boo for no seating!) and headed to Tully's where we had ourselves some cold bevs and good convos


My little Monkey


My mom's brother Jun, and his wife Thanh, and their dog Rocky


Shilo just had little Annabel 8 weeks ago, her second!


Our very well-seasoned and awfully cute car passenger




Jet enjoying his new ride courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Phan


Loves the wheels, just like his Daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment