Thursday, August 5, 2010

Going Ons

By far, the biggest blessing of coming back to Bellingham each and every time is the opportunity it affords us to spend time with my family. I've realized that I want to capitalize on these times back in Washington as much as possible since I don't get to see them that often. I am so thankful for the family the Lord has blessed me with and it's been great hanging out with them this last week. But Jet and I miss Matt SO, SO much and we are looking forward to going back to Toronto in a few days so that our little family can be altogether again. But here's what's been going on the last couple of days...


My beautiful cousin Michelle with Shadow who she's been babysitting for her brother and sister-in-law. Michelle and I have grown up together and although we only see each other a couple times a year, we always pick up right where we left off. I love hanging out with Michelle, our times together are always so much fun, filled with a lot of talking and laughing, and we love to check out food places together so when we saw this new crepe place we decided to give it a whirl.


This crepe was good and healthy: a whole-wheat crepe filled with greek yogurt, granola, and fresh berries.


My parents cooked up a yummy salmon dinner tonight and we had some good family time together.


Shopping with the grandparents


Such a happy baby!


Someone's teething...


Is it me or is someone looking a little Justin Bieber-ish?

1 comment:

  1. Love the J-beebs hairdo. He's gonna be a lil' heartbreaker like bieber too! haha. Cute he's holding the little lion puppet I got him... Love it. Great pics... looks like a fun hometown visit!

    ReplyDelete