Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Cousin Michael

My cousin Michael passed away earlier this week from cancer. This photo is of Michael and his wife Sopurn at their wedding last year. My fondest memories of Michael are from our childhood; growing up being the only boy in the group of cousins, Michael was a good sport, letting us girls boss him around and always being game for whatever antics we were cooking up. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's gone. Matt and I are so thankful that we were able to spend some time with him and his family while we were in Bellingham last month. Michael leaves behind two kids and a wife, and a family that will miss him very much.

2 comments:

  1. Miss him much! Still strange without him around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael's memory will ALWAYS live on in the hearts of all his family and friends whose lives he blessed while still here on earth....I love you dear brother and miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete