Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie

Better than anything I could ever cook up...


Jet's first time eating sweet potato - "He likes it Mikey!"






My sister-in-law (thanks Tara!) got Jet this outfit before he was even born. Unfortunately I don't think it will fit him when it's actually Halloween time so needless to say, Jet's kicking off the Halloween festivities now.


I could barely get the beanie on, and I couldn't even leave it on for long since I think it was cutting off the circulation around his head. Our big little boy!


Our little Pumpkin

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Oh my goodness it is just too cute, especially the tight little pumpkin hat! I guess I'll just have to find a bigger outfit now!
    Thanks for putting him in the outfit and letting us see the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, Jet is a stud! I am sitting here with my mom and chad and we all just couldn't get over how cute he is!! Love and miss you, Cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i LOVE all your posts + your recipes. so healthy =) i just sent you an email about my bellingham adventure! love ya, dar

    ReplyDelete