Sunday, August 15, 2010

Two Years Ago...

I married the man of my dreams. I am constantly in awe of the fact that I get to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing and handsomest man I know and that he actually chose me, me!, to be his bride. What a privilege it is to live life side by side with you Baby, waking up next to you each morning is like waking up to Christmas. Thank you for all the ways you serve me and show me love, you model to me the love that Christ has for the Church and you motivate me to strive harder after Him. Thank you for being you and for bringing so much joy into my life - I respect and admire you most ardently and I love, love, love you with my entire heart. May we look forward to celebrating many, many more anniversaries to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment