Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Baba!


Today is my Dad's birthday, can you believe that he is 57? Born the oldest of 11, my dad has had a difficult life and has been through much. But despite it all, he has risen to the challenge and has been diligent in working hard and having fun and is a prime example of someone coming to America and accomplishing the American dream. My dad is one of the most tireless, hard-working, disciplined, and generous people I know. He is fearless on the dance floor and on the mic. He has been chased down by people wanting Jackie Chan's autograph. He will walk for 5 hours straight just because. He will know the best price for any item in town. He is a doting grandfather. And I am thankful to have him as my Dad. We love you so much Dad and we hope you have a great birthday celebrating with Mom on your cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment