Friday, October 1, 2010

How You Like Them Apples?

One of the things I love about living in Ontario are all the local family farms populating the region. Right now is prime apple-picking time so today we visited a farm and sampled and purchased some of the most delicious apples I've ever tasted. So fun!




Can you believe how many apples are on this little tree?


These are my new favorite kind of apples


Jet is all over the apple-picking


Victory!












Can you tell that my father-in-law likes apples?








Snow White worthy


The Grandparentals


Pumpkins!!!




The farm also had some animals. Isn't this baby cow adorable?






The best fruits I picked today

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Jet is getting! He's a cutie and you take some fabulous photos. I'm glad your liking Canada, but Parkside sure misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them apples! I think I saw Jet taking a bite out of one that was bigger than his head! And, OMG that is the cutest baby cow I've ever seen. Makes me never ever want to eat a cow again! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! The photo above the "victory" caption is great! Now you need to post a yummy fall, apple recipe! Miss you and loving getting to stay caught up with the sylvester adventures :) , Cj

    ReplyDelete