Monday, June 20, 2011

My Babies

I can't believe that I am now the mother of two, and not only that, but to a daughter now too! We have been rejoicing over the two lives the Lord has entrusted to our care. Here are some photos of the last few days with our little munchkins - let the fun times begin!




First towel bath


Supermodel!





Reading time with Daddy






At 5 days old today


A bonus in using a pool for a homebirth? Your kids can swim in it later! (Don't fret: we cleaned and washed it:) Our little fishy loves it.


LOVES playing with the hose







 Is it me or does he look like "Muscle Man Baby" here?
Must have inherited the physique from his Dad:)


My handsome little man


 Are those not the juiciest little thighs you've ever seen? Love em'!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new little one! she's precious...and i'm with you...I could munch on my babies legs all day. love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete