Monday, September 26, 2011

We're Baaack!!!

I know, I know, it seems like it's been forever since I last posted and I apologize (especially to my parents for the lack of updated photos of the kiddos). I apparently ran out of storage space so I couldn't upload photos until I paid for more room and I kept procrastinating and putting it off but now it's all taken care of and I am all set to making some grandparents very happy!

Life has been so busy (when is it not?): Matt has been juggling two jobs, Jet and Roxy are growing up so fast, ministry with church is ongoing, I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and we got a house! That's right - a new house! I'll post more about that later but we don't get the key until the end of October so it will be a little while longer till we move in but we are so blown away by the Lord's kindness and provision and we praise Him for such a grand gift. 

Will try to keep the updates coming but for now, here are some snapshots:















1 comment:

  1. love all the pictures...you and matt sure make some cute kids! and congrats on the house. how exciting!

    ReplyDelete