Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cinnamon-Cranberry Whole-Wheat Bagels

 I had some extra dough from the master recipe I made courtesy of "Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" and decided to make bagels for the first time ever. It was pretty fast and easy and they turned out delicious! You all have to get this book!


Prepped and resting


Boiling


Baking


Finished!


SOOOOO good!!! Jet and Matt loved them and so did I!
I love that I can make bagels for our family now!


And once you use up all your dough, you just make another batch in the same bowl without cleaning it. The remnants help serve as starter for the next batch - how great is that?!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, all these recent posts of yours are seriously making me hungry!!! Can you please come to my home Martha?! :) And the recent family photo...totally hallmark potential. Love it! And love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thrice the Mama! I would totally feed you some of this food if I could! Congrats on Baby Caleb! So happy for you and Glen, what a blessing - I can't believe that you now have three! Hope you are doing well girl!

      Delete