Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family Portraits

 My sweet mother-in-law got us a photo session last year for Christmas and we barely used it in the nick of time before the deadline ended this year:) Time flies I'm telling you! But we got in there and were able to get some fun pics of our fam - thanks so much Mom!

Jet LOVES this little blue bear that one of my co-workers had gifted at a shower before he was even born; I don't even want to think about what would happen if we ever lost Mr. Bear (*shudder*)


Sweet little Roxy Girl. 
We knew before Roxy was born that we would be having a daughter and it was so hard to comprehend at the time what life would be like with a girl since all I knew was boy but the transition was as easy as pie - Roxy is such a sweet, happy, and snuggly baby and we are so blessed to be parents to this precious little girl.


Daddy's Boy.
I wish Jet was a classic Mama's Boy, but nope, I mean he's sweet to me and everything but you can tell that he thinks Matt is way cooler and would much rather play with him, which:
A. He's right.
and B. Secretly, I love that he loves his Daddy so much and thinks that's exactly how it should be, but shhhhh.... don't tell Jet that, I'm still working on trying to sway him to my side just a little bit more.


Praising God for the gift of marriage and children

No comments:

Post a Comment