Monday, May 28, 2012

Insta-living

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted, I don't know how it happens but each day and each week flies by so quickly that I turn around and realize that over a month has come and gone. Well thank goodness for one of the best apps ever - Instagram! I rarely use my big chunky camera anymore and instead capture most of our life's moments on my iPhone. Plus, they've got great filters that make me look like I know how to photograph! I love Instagram and the ability it gives me to connect with friends (even ones I haven't talked to in years!) and allows me to get a glimpse into my friends' daily lives through pictures because let's face it, when you're a busy Mom, emails and phone calls can be hard to come by, but a picture says a thousand words. If you don't already have it - get it, and let's be friends on Instagram! Find me at: suelynnsylvester

Here are some recent Instagram shots:


Cooking it up


Cruising


Snacking and Skyping with my parents


Ham


Priceless


Le Artiste


Rainy day


Lunch: grilled sandwich and vegetable lentil soup


Roxy Selleck


Faithful taste-tester


Mr. Sandman


Dollface


First time in swing


Ride 'em Cowboy!


I spy Jet


Caught in a rainstorm


Too cool


Hot pot


Hot Date


First night in his big boy bed - success!


Ghetto pool


Fun times with the Hales


Roxy and Joshua: possible love connection?


Chocolate-chocolate chip cookies


"We don't want to go to sleep!"


Going to church


Beer-battered chicken and farm fresh veggies


Roxy with Pop Pop and Berkeley


Don't mess


Rock Star


Loving life with Daddy


Sweetness


Lashes 


Someone finally got her first tooth (it's on the bottom right)

1 comment:

  1. i feel like my parents saying this, but I can't believe how big jet and roxy are getting! they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete