Sunday, December 9, 2012

"We're going to have a baby..."


Another boy it is!!! We are so excited that Jet will get to be a big brother to a sister and a brother and are happy that Roxy will be well protected on both sides by brothers. We can't wait to meet the little man, due date is set for April 3rd but because we make such big babies, the midwives will probably do whatever they can naturally to encourage my body to go into labor a bit earlier, so he could be here at the end of March which isn't too far away - wow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suelynn! Well, it's Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013 and I'm home with sick kids. I just saw Matt post on Facebook that you had your little boy! I had to check out your blog because I didn't even know you were expecting. woo hoo! He looks beautiful and I will be praying for all of you as you wait to get him home. I remember how tough that was with Calvin, but the Lord has our children in His perfect care--and in that I rejoice! Love and grace, Molly (Stewart) :)

    ReplyDelete